Event Key Visual and Exhibition Design : Microsoft VOSS Launch 

This was one of pitching project names "Microsoft VOSS Launch", which promoted 4 integrated products. It was something like you are able to connect to each other, no matter where you live on earth with Microsoft solutions. From the concept my bosses briefed to me, then I came up the main key visual showing people doing IT business on different location in the global, which also showing they all could connect to each other in the same time.

These below were two designs for key visual, which the first one showed graphic as a global, another one just cropped some part.



From the key visuals, actually they like both two, then I branched the main graphic to many medias.


and this was the hanging mobile for decorating in exhibition hall.


Finally, from the perspective rendered by my colleague. I mapped some of graphic materials to decorate follow the main them.


And staffs must have uniform for working in the area.


Categories:

AdBrite