KEY VISUAL DESIGN : SAS CIO ROUNDTABLE 2014 

From what I understood from the agency's team, they briefed that, SAS was established in helping to gather or transform greatly amount of data in organization into easy data that they can evaluate themselves to find out which way can drive best to their business.

MICE joined the pitching for the SAS's event, it was the event to invite potential CIOs come to join the dinner at luxurious hotel's restaurant, and get to know what SAS can help their organization, under the event names "SAS CIO ROUNDTABLE 2014".

I suggested the team that it would be great if we could make the overall gimmicks in the event looks gold, I personally think that gold tone can make everything looks premium, most value. So the colors I used are gold contrast with black. I also suggested that if this event would held intentionally to make the CIOs understand and know more SAS, then just designed the backdrop in black with dicut SAS logo in gold color, which may shown effect of lighting behind the logo. For the logo's material, it would be nice if use some gold material that has interesting texture covered on top like formica, shouldn't be entirely smooth. Therefore, from the whole concept, I then came up with the key visual that presented well the idea.

This was the first version before they commented back to make it looks more gold, because too yellow may looks similar to their competitor's logo. This is not the accurate font as they haven't give it to me yet, so I used Arial (Black).




Then, this is what after I changed it to looks more gold.



AdBrite