BOOTH DESIGN : ALLOWRIE ROADSHOW 

Allowrie is a premium brand in butter and cheese market. They would like to conduct the roadshow to promote their products and plan to invite people come to join activities inside the booth area like cooking class or playing games. For the cooking class, which the menus they chose must contains butter or cheese as important ingredients. I joined with agency's team in designing booth, J-flag banner, pull-frame backdrop, TV standee, which must follow some part of the main guideline that designed by the previous designer, before I revised to make overall looks more interesting. 

I designed booth in Photoshop, which the program is very limited in designing 3D. The program itself can't rotate object, so if client need to see another view more than I showed them, I must draw it all over again.




AdBrite