TRUCK AD : VIBRANT SOLUTION

Vibrant solution is one of my irregular customer, which they trusted me in designing many graphics : website, brochure, leaflet, magazine ad. This time they wanted to have their truck ad to attach on truck that they just bought one for storing their equipment and carry to work onsite, which can make they look professional or expertist in the business. I came up with one design as I had suggested them, that it's necessary to show how they use their tool to work, so I designed to show the workman that holding the lance (a gun that release the high wave frequency to clean the part that inside the machine that normally people can't get in there without stopping the processing). Finally they decided to changed to become like the second one that showing two engineers are discussing professionally.

I drew all these in Illustrator for 2 reasons:
- We couldn't find the high resolution of the images that is good enough to show these act.
- It rather looks like art and attractive.



AdBrite