Interior sketch design

Last week, I had a chance to go with my friend, which she's an interior designer. I went with and helped her as the assistant in on-site sketching. She brought me to see her client that he would like to have his own house looks like a small resort at Pranburi's beach. My friend has well ability to create interior perspective in 3D program, but it would take much time to re-design or adjust anything by the program as her client still not OK and revised again and again, until he started not happy. So she thought it would be great if she could finish rough design face to face with client, but she's not be able to draw fast enough as her client can't spend much time to finish the jobs with her all day long, so as I'm be able to do that then I helped her, which in during 6 hours, my drawing was perfect in perception that client could made decision.

It was congratulated to all of us as her client understood and liked my sketch. I had drawn 4 sketches for him, which my friend brought these to come up with beautiful 3D perspective in final.

This job was free as I just helping my friend, but had very nice lunch next to the beach in exchange, so that's fine.


I spent 60 mins to create this master bedroom, (included revised from client).

I spent 60 mins to create this kitchen, (included revised from client).

I spent 50 mins to create this center couryard, (included revised from client).


I spent 1.20 hours to create this living room, (included revised from client).


I spent 50 mins to create an another type of master bedroom, (included revised from client).


After that day, client would like to revise the master bedroom. I came up with an isometric as a whole visual, it's not necessary to show him a perspective again. This one I drew at home and sent to him.


I drew this additional perspective for his daughter's bedroom.




Categories:

AdBrite