Vector Billboard Design : Rayong East Water Football 2011

Rayong used to be the famous place in summer vacation that has so beautiful beach and island, before almost of the area became has developed to industrial estate for oil refinery, chemical factory, etc. I used to love to go there.

During 2011-2012, I designed plenty of graphics for Rayong municipalities. This was the billboard that promoted Rayong Youth football held by East Water ; the company that bought long-term contract concession to supply water to industrial estate and many residences.

This was fast design in just 30 mins. As I said, the graphic style that people like to see must be colorful. So I designed this by using contrast color with red and blue showing soccer players in figure art, which I downloaded from free website, except the broadcasting camera that I created by myself.


Categories:

AdBrite