Key Messages Poster Design : STATChipPAC 

STATChipPAC provides integrated packaging and testing solutions, semiconductor solutions include package design, bump, probe, assembly, test and distribution services. I created their poster design for motivating campaign which they will show the posters around in the factory and in the offices. It shows 5 key messages.

This job I designed for Digimagic that company based in Singapore, managed by Mr. Donald Lim. It was a testing job before they accepted to let me join with his team, but unfortunately I must refused his offered, which I always have been regretted until now that once I almost to work with one of very great team I have ever seen.

There were several designs, but I chose some of them to show you, this below I think it is the most attractive one.

This below is the second design, which he commented it is too concentrate the product, and the product itself was wrong which it must be semiconductor.


This below was the final one the end user chose. I thought about jet planes are flying to form smoke looks like the Olympic symbol, it's related to the idea of  5 key messages that they tried to present, then it changed the Olympic symbol to become their key alphabet.



AdBrite